Join a Trusted System
APPLY NOW
CONTACT US
Percentage Contract

This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%. We also provide the following benefits:

  • No Upfront Costs
  • 100% Fuel Surcharge
  • Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount
  • Base Plates and Permits

The following documents are required to license your equipment:

  • Original title for the tractor.  If your vehicle is not yet titled, we need the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO), furnished by the dealer from whom you purchased the equipment.
  • Certified empty weight tickets for your tractor and trailer, weighted individually.  Weights can be obtained at any certified CAT scale.
  • A clear copy of the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) - IRS 2290 for the current year.
  • A copy of the invoice and/or bill of sale with purchase price.
Percentage Contract

This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%. We also provide the following benefits:

  • No Upfront Costs
  • 100% Fuel Surcharge
  • Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount
  • Base Plates and Permits

The following documents are required to license your equipment:

  • Original title for the tractor.  If your vehicle is not yet titled, we need the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO), furnished by the dealer from whom you purchased the equipment.
  • Certified empty weight tickets for your tractor and trailer, weighted individually.  Weights can be obtained at any certified CAT scale.
  • A clear copy of the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) - IRS 2290 for the current year.
  • A copy of the invoice and/or bill of sale with purchase price.
Mileage Contract

We now offer a Truck Lease for Drivers that are interested in becoming an Owner Operator at System Transport.

This program is for our Mileage Lease and affords a current company driver the ability to become familiar with being an Owner Operator and Leave the Rest to Us!

Revenue:  We pay $1.00 per mile for all dispatch miles (loaded & empty) traveled per our instructions.

 

Operating Expenses: We pay the following:

  • All Tolls
  • Pickup and Drop Pay
  • Tarp Pay
  • Over Dimensional Pay
  • Hourly Pay
  • All Fuel (tractor)
  • Quarterly Safety Bonus

 

Mileage Contract

We now offer a Truck Lease for Drivers that are interested in becoming an Owner Operator at System Transport.

This program is for our Mileage Lease and affords a current company driver the ability to become familiar with being an Owner Operator and Leave the Rest to Us!

Revenue:  We pay $1.00 per mile for all dispatch miles (loaded & empty) traveled per our instructions.

 

Operating Expenses: We pay the following:

  • All Tolls
  • Pickup and Drop Pay
  • Tarp Pay
  • Over Dimensional Pay
  • Hourly Pay
  • All Fuel (tractor)
  • Quarterly Safety Bonus

 

O/O Lease Contracts
Need a truck to start your empire?

Want to live your dream of owning your own business but you don't have a truck of your own? Let us help you get into an attractive lease with a great truck.

Browse our well maintained Lease inventory here.

O/O Lease Contracts
Need a truck to start your empire?

Want to live your dream of owning your own business but you don't have a truck of your own? Let us help you get into an attractive lease with a great truck.

Browse our well maintained Lease inventory here.

Owner Operator Tractor and Equipment Requirements

Owner Operator Tractor and Equipment Requirements: 

  • A tandem-axle tractor with sleeper, not over 6 years old  
  • A 48’ foot or longer flatbed trailer (Percentage Contractors only)  
  • 10 Binders - 16,000# test; 10 chains, 20 foot long, 3/8" alloy or 5/16" high test; 10 nylon straps; 10 corner irons; and tarps to completely cover full lumber loads and separate tarps to cover steel and machinery (both tarps are required) 
  • Tractors must be equipped with the proper DOT safety equipment, including headache rack, 3 reflective triangles, fire extinguisher and seat belts.  A complete DOT Safety and Visual Inspection will be given at our Spokane, WA; Gary, IN; Commerce City, CO; or Stockton, CA terminals.  Any noted discrepancies must be corrected before a contract is issued 
  • Capable of carrying net weight loads of 48,000 (minimum) to 50,000 pounds. Tractor weight must not exceed 21,500 lbs fully loaded i.e. chains, straps, tarps, fuel, etc. 
  • A minimum of 240” Wheel Base is required
Owner Operator Tractor and Equipment Requirements

Owner Operator Tractor and Equipment Requirements: 

  • A tandem-axle tractor with sleeper, not over 6 years old  
  • A 48’ foot or longer flatbed trailer (Percentage Contractors only)  
  • 10 Binders - 16,000# test; 10 chains, 20 foot long, 3/8" alloy or 5/16" high test; 10 nylon straps; 10 corner irons; and tarps to completely cover full lumber loads and separate tarps to cover steel and machinery (both tarps are required) 
  • Tractors must be equipped with the proper DOT safety equipment, including headache rack, 3 reflective triangles, fire extinguisher and seat belts.  A complete DOT Safety and Visual Inspection will be given at our Spokane, WA; Gary, IN; Commerce City, CO; or Stockton, CA terminals.  Any noted discrepancies must be corrected before a contract is issued 
  • Capable of carrying net weight loads of 48,000 (minimum) to 50,000 pounds. Tractor weight must not exceed 21,500 lbs fully loaded i.e. chains, straps, tarps, fuel, etc. 
  • A minimum of 240” Wheel Base is required

© 2017 System Transport | A Trans-System Company