No load is too heavy. If you agree, then this is the job for you. We pride ourselves in moving the BIG loads safely and on time. We operate late model 8 axle flatbed combinations, and gross up to 105,500 LBS. We haul building materials, machinery, steel and aluminum coils, ingots, wallboard, lumber, brick, rebar, and dedicated customer freight. Come join the Can Do Fleet.
At System Transport, Owner Operators are near and dear to our hearts. Our company started with a single truck, and we’ve never forgotten the challenges owner operators face. We want you to join our team, so we don’t charge you to sign on.
We have multiple programs for owners to meet your needs and make sure you are taken care of: percentage pay, discount fuel and maintenance programs, and a great leasing program with a great truck.
Need a truck to start your empire?
Want to live your dream of owning your own business but you don’t have a truck of your own? Let us help you get into an attractive lease with a great truck.
Join Our Gold Fleet
Stop the unnecessary cycle of working with brokers to keep your truck moving. Leverage our freight networks, enjoy our fuel discounts, get paid weekly – no more factoring! Stop paying for a trailer and all the maintenance headaches.
Northwest and Canada
Home 1-2 days, out 5-10 days
Tractor owners earn 70% of the load; 80% if it’s on your trailer, too. Top earners make up to $4,800 per week.
- Weekly pay
- Hometime to meet your schedule
- Discount fuel program
- Discounted tire and maintenance program
- Passenger ride along after first 90 days
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an acceptable CSA score
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) issued in the state of residence
- Have a current long form DOT physical and Medical Card
- Successfully complete Orientation
- Pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen
- Pass a physical demands test
- Pass a mandatory road test
- Perform all essential functions required by the job description
- Have a telephone where you can be reached